analyze the training need, the tasks you will be training on, and your learners. Specifically, in a minimum of 5 pages:
Make a final decision on the content or skills to train your learners on. Choose a subject that will allow you to gauge their performance before and after the training you have completed. Why does this training need to be done? What are the benefits and consequences for conducting the training?
Identify the specific tasks you want learners to learn. The lecture and your reading define task analysis and illustrates possible methods you can use. Take your knowledge and build your own method. Be sure to have confidence and write as if you are the expert here.
- Based on the training group you chose, make general assumptions about the learning capabilities of your members. What are their current skills and capabilities concerning the content they need to learn? What do they still need to learn? What is their attitude toward this content? Does their attitude need to be changed in any way? What are the learning styles that you will have to address? Is there a predominant learning style?
- PART 2 Â For this course project assignment, design the goal(s), objectives, and delivery method for your training project. Make sure your objectives follow Bloom’s taxonomy.
- Develop at least 3 goals for your training. Then develop 3-5 objectives of your training for each of your goals. Remember, the objectives should:
Have a specific and measurable outcome.
Have a specific deadline.
Be relevant to the participants’ job.
- Be relevant to the overall goals of the organization.
- Example Objective: The participants of this sales training will be able to utilize 5 different closing techniques by the last day of this training.
- Example Objective: One hundred percent of the nursing staff will perfectly implement the new kidney dialysis procedure by June 30, 20xx.
- While more than one delivery method often works for a training project, pick the training method that is best suited to the tasks, objectives, and learners. Detail why you selected this delivery method.