I’m stuck on a Business question and need an explanation.
For this assignment, you will create a simple slideshow presentation utilizing PowerPoint’s basic formatting tools. You can create your own content or use this link (Links to an external site.) to evaluate content on Job Search Success Strategy to put into your slides. Remember all of the best practices on picking relevant content for slides. You can always include info in the comments to help remind you other topics related to what the slide is showing to talk about.
Do not forget to include any citations where you get your information. Below is the citation for the Job Search Success Strategy website above.
Your slideshow presentation must include the following at a minimum:
- A title slide
- Add an additional 7 slides (8 total slides)
- Choose a theme layout that fits well with the subject of your presentation
- Use comments on at least 2 slides
- Change the font style from the default font found in the theme you chose to something else; keep it professional
- Change the theme’s color scheme from its default setting; keep in mind best practices for slideshow themes
- At least one slide must have a text box with more than 1 column
- At least one bulleted list
- At least one numbered list
- Add a citation page for any of your sources. If you used the Job Search Success Strategy website to help with your slideshow content, you will need to cite that resource on your references page. You can copy this citation to do so:
Joyce, S. P. (n.d.). Job Search Success Strategy: PROactive vs. REactive Job Search. Retrieved October 2, 2018, from https://www.job-hunt.org/article_proactive_job_search.shtml