Part 1: 700 â€“ 1000 words
The board of directors at AGC needs a status update on your change management project. Shawn asks you to write an executive report for John and the board of directors about the change management process and the progress being made toward resolving the global human capital management problems at AGC. This report will be shared at an upcoming investor meeting. Because the future success of AGC depends on achieving its human capital management goals, the board of directors wants to ensure that investors understand that it has changed its strategy to align human capital goals with its organizational goals.
Review the AGC scenario for this course and prepare a 750â€“1000 word executive report that describes the steps in your change management plan, including the following:
- Diagnosis: A summary of AGCâ€™s problems, how they were diagnosed, and your conclusions regarding the root causes.
- Intervention: A description of human capital management strategies that you recommended to create change at AGC and how they were implemented.
- Evaluation: How did you measure the effectiveness of your change management plan? What were the effects on the employees and the organizationâ€™s market performance?
Part 2: 700 â€“ 1000 words
You and Shawn are now ready to meet with John and AGCâ€™s investor group. Shawn calls to check in with you about the executive report. You need to add one more section of information that will help ensure that AGC remains proactive and competitive in a quickly changing global environment. You have enjoyed working with Shawn on the change management project and know that you will soon have fond memories of helping AGC be more aware of the value of human capital.Review the AGC scenario for this course, revise Part 1 of the Key Assignment based on your instructorâ€™s feedback, and add an additional 750â€“1000 words to the executive report that addresses the following:
- Now that the change management plan has been completed, describe AGCâ€™s new leadership styles and organizational culture.
- Are there any potential internal or external threats that AGC should be prepared to address in its business environment?
- How can AGC detect these potential internal and external threats?
- What are some methods that AGC can use to protect the organization from these internal and external threats?