Can you help me understand this English question?
Referencing the Learning Resources for this week, choose one question in the research project list below and answer it in relation to an issue in literature and technology. Please re-state the question at the top of your post.
Research project questions
- What is the problem for which this technology is the solution?
- Whose problem is it?
- Which people and what institutions might be most seriously harmed by a technological solution?
- What new problems might be created because we have solved this problem?
- What sort of people and institutions might acquire special economic and political power because of technological change?
- What changes in language are being enforced by new technologies, and what is being gained and lost by such changes?
Initial discussion post should be at least 300 words and include citations for all sources used and references as appropriate.
Here are the links to the readings: