I have this assignment due in 3 days but I want the assignment to be for 2 persons. There is 2 articles that deals with “Struggle for Democracy,” so the topic you going to choice it should be for 2 persons and should be 2 different answers for each person and I will upload the articles as well that deals with this assignment.
Annotated Bibliographies on Research Paper Topic
30 points Due Sunday, May 2, 11:59 pm
- Create 3 annotated bibliographies
- Each on a separate page
- MLA formatted
Learning how to create an Annotated Bibliography is very useful whenever you write an essay or paper because it enables you to keep a record of your sources with information about each source that is pertinent to the topic of your paper. Carefully read the Annotated Bibliography Guidelines to learn what it is and what information you should include in it. When deciding on a protest movement, think about what you could argue. Since this is an argument research paper, consider a controversial aspect of a movement and take a position as your argument. For example, the March for our Lives movement advocates for stricter gun control laws, but many Americans claim the Second Amendment protects gun owners against any restrictions. You could argue on either side.
- Decide on your research paper topic.
- The topic will be one of the protest movements we have discussed.
- Or, you may choose a different movement, but please check with me for approval.
- Choose reliable sources. Websites that are dot org or dot net are usually neutral, unbiased; some dot com sites are reliable, like newspapers and news outlets (CBS, PBS, NBC); online videos from YouTube or TED. Do not use Wikipedia.
- You will need to find at least five sources for your paper.
- Choose three sources and create an annotated bibliography for each source.
- Submit three annotated bibliographies, each on a separate page.
- Follow the guidelines and example in 11.3.