Iâ€™m trying to learn for my Economics class and Iâ€™m stuck. Can you help?
Module IX Assessment: Consumer Protection Agency Presentation
In this module, we have explored consumer protection agencies and their role in protecting the rights of individuals. Imagine that you are teaching someone else about one of these consumer protection agencies through a digital presentation that you prepare yourself. You may choose from one of the following organizations:
For the consumer protection agency that you choose, you should answer the following questions with specific details and examples:
- Where is the agency located?
- Why did the agency begin?
- What are the responsibilities of any branches in the agency?
- Which consumer protection laws is the organization tasked with enforcing?
- Which of your consumer rights from Topic IX.1 does this agency protect?
- How does the agency provide protection of your rights?
- How would you report a violation of your rights to this agency?
- What have been the greatest failings in the past century of this agency?
- How could the agency do a better job?
- If we did not have this agency, what might happen to you?
Your presentation can be a PowerPoint, or online presentation tool such as Prezi, Padlet, or eMaze.
The website of the agency that you select will be a helpful source of information.
Be sure to include any images, videos, or other multimedia components, if needed, and make sure to create a presentation that would be interesting to the person viewing it.
Please be sure to properly cite the resources that you use in MLA format. The Works Cited list can be in your presentation or a separate document.
Once you have completed your presentation, please upload it. If you used an online tool, provide a link to it instead of trying to download it.