I’m studying and need help with a History question to help me learn.
1.How did the barbarians who overran the western Roman Empire in the 5th century shape the social, economic, and political structures in Europe and western Asia?
2. What factors enabled the Christian Church to expand and thrive during the early Middle Ages?
3. What made possible the spread of Islam, and what forms of government were established to rule Muslim lands?
4. How did the Aztecs both build on the achievements of earlier Mesoamerican cultures and develop new traditions to create their large empire?
5. How did the Heian form of government contribute to the cultural flowering of Japan in the period?
6. How did Chinggis Khan and his successors conquer much of Eurasia, and how did the Mongol conquests change the regions affected?