- Before the start of Unit 4, your Professor placed you in a team. During the Unit 4 Discussion, you had the opportunity to divide the presentation sections among the team members. This includes:
- One team member serves as a moderator who is responsible for setting up a shared folder in Google Drive for the team to use, providing an overview of the entire presentation, introducing each speaker, making a concluding statement and putting the finishing touches on the completed presentation. This person should be highly organized and very familiar with Google Drive and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- One team member to research and create section 1 of the presentation on air pollution.
- One team member to research and create section 2 of the presentation on water pollution.
- One team member to research and create section 3 of the presentation on land and soil pollution.
- One team member to research and create section 4 of the presentation on radiological pollution.
- One team member to research and create section 5 of the presentation on noise, aesthetic and light pollution.
By Saturday of Unit 5, each team member should attach their completed section of the presentation, including speaker notes and oral voice recordings, to their teamâ€™s thread in the Unit 5 Discussion.Any changes to the presentation need to be made and uploaded to the team folder in Google Drive by 11:59 pm ET on the Sunday of Unit 5 to give the moderator time to compile the presentation. Individual late submissions will not be included in the team presentation and will be assessed separately.
Section 4 – Radioactive Pollution
- Definition of radioactive pollution – 1 slide
- What are the primary causes of radioactive pollution? – 1-2 slides
- What are the effects of radioactive pollution on the environment? – 1-2 slides
- What are the negative health effects caused by radioactive pollution? – 2-3 slides
- Who is primarily affected by radioactive pollution and how? – 1-2 slides
- Conclusion – 1 slide
- References – (as many slides as needed)