Part A. Research Component: Internetworking Business Model
In today’s fast-moving economy, traditional business models have evolved into hybrid versions of the original models. Enterprise X uses a hybrid business model. Analyze the evolving network business component of Enterprise X by first describing it in your words and explaining how the company integrated networking into its previous traditional business model. Then, illustrate with examples how their current hybrid business model can evolve into a more internetworking centered business model in order to compete as a global service provider. Justify your ideas with references from the literature and the Web and if possible refer to case studies.
To submit your assignment:
- Use Microsoft Word to write a 750- to 1000-word position paper that describes your findings and recommendations.
- You may include diagrams and illustrations to enhance and/or clarify your position on the technical issues addressed.
- Follow APA guidelines to write the report and cite your sources as appropriate.
- Save the report as SU_MIS6020_W4_lastname_firstinitial.docx and submit it to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.
Part B. Presentation Component: Internetworking Strategy
You have already researched pertinent issues and prepared a Position Paper that will guide you in presenting your proposed strategy for Enterprise X. Now you must also prepare the first part of your strategy proposal where you will present your vision for Enterprise X. You will demonstrate understanding of the challenges ahead for Enterprise X by analyzing the following issues with respect to the planned internetworking strategy as described in your Position Paper. You continue to build the case for the new strategy by analyzing the needed new business network model:
- The requirements for a new business network model for including the new geographies where the company will operate within a global strategy.
- The internetworking concepts that will be integrated in the new strategy.
- The possible partnerships that will be needed to participate in the global marketplace.