Hello, I need this case study complete. I have attached both the rubric and also an example of another case study in which you can follow format wise. Instructions are below.
Instructions: Read the following case study and answer the reflective questions. Please provide
rationales for your answers. Make sure to provide a citation (APA) for your answers.
1. ALWAYS include citations both in-text and the full citation at the end.
2. Ensure you are using the same font, spacing and text size throughout your paper.
3. Indicate which question you are responding to.
4. You do not need to include introductions or conclusions.
5. No bullet points.
6. Do not make judgements or assumptions. Many of you had issues with this. You need to present unbiased solutions from a clinical perspective.
7. Present at least 3 clear and concise solutions to each question.
Family Member with Alzheimerâ€™s Disease: Mark and Jacqueline
Mark and Jacqueline have been married for 30 years. They have grown children who live in another
state. Jacquelineâ€™s mother has moved in with the couple because she has Alzheimerâ€™s disease.
Jacqueline is an only child and always promised her mother that she would care for her in her old
age. Her mother is unaware of her surroundings and often calls out for her daughter Jackie when
Jacqueline is in the room. Jacqueline reassures her mother that she is there to help, but to no avail.
Jacqueline is unable to visit her children on holidays because she must attend to her motherâ€™s daily
needs. She is reluctant to visit friends or even go out to a movie because of her motherâ€™s care needs
or because she is too tired. Even though she has eliminated most leisure activities with Mark,
Jacqueline goes to bed at night with many of her caregiving tasks unfinished. She tries to visit with
her mother during the day, but her mother rejects any contact with her daughter. Planning for the
upcoming holidays seems impossible to Mark, because of his wifeâ€™s inability to focus on anything
except her motherâ€™s care.
Jacqueline has difficulty sleeping at night and is unable to discuss plans even a few days in
advance. She is unable to visit friends and is reluctant to have friends visit because of the
unpredictable behavior of her mother and her need to attend to the daily care.
1. How do you think this situation reflects Jacquelineâ€™s sense of role performance?
2. How do you think that Jacqueline may be contributing to her own health?