You must submit your Quarter Four Decisions prior to moving on this weekâ€™s Annual Operating Review assignment. With the completion of Quarter Four, you are responsible for completing your Annual Operating Review (AOR). This is a qualitative and quantitative summary of your competitive performance for the year. Once the PDF is generated in the simulation, you will then upload that document for grading through Waypoint below. This will have a similar look and feel to the QBRs but is a review of the entire year as well responding, as any business leader needs to your long-term and how you will create shareholder value. At this time, your Business Intelligence Dashboard (all of the graphics) should provide you with the data to critically analyze your competitors for the year and how they are positioned for the longer term. Note the Variance Graphics are of slightly different form to reflect your annual activities.
Through the Growing Your Business simulation,
- Evaluate quantitative and qualitative techniques for business analysis and decision-making.
- Assess the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats associated with the corporate strategy & policy process.
- Utilize tools from finance, marketing, information technology and human resources management to manage the profitability of overall business operations.
- Create specific business tactics to achieve organizational survival and growth.
The Annual Operating Review,
- Must be completed through the Growing Your Business simulation. Once the PDF is generated in the simulation, you will then upload that document for grading through Waypoint below.
- Must be completed and submitted using all of the data provided including
- Must show that Hisco is on track to Meet/Exceed its Annual Net Income Commitment through an evaluation of both quantitative and qualitative techniques for business analysis and decision making.
- Must create specific business tactics to achieve organizational survival and growth.
- After completing, check the box and submit in the lower right.
- After completing the simulation, students must save the provided pdf from the pdf found within the Executive Summary tab of the Quarterly Decisions page and submit it through Waypoint. Verify your submission was successful.
- To access the PDF for submission, click on the QTRLY Decisions tab from the simulation home page and then go to the Executive Summary tab. Within the Executive Summary page, you will find a Download link associated with each quarterly decision you completed.