I’m stuck on a C Programming question and need an explanation.
i attached the questions
1. Write the command you would use to accomplish the following tasks:
1. locate the hosts ﬁle (hint: hosts ﬁle is located in the Windows\System32\drivers\etc directory)
2. Display the content of the hosts ﬁle.
3. create a directory named temp
4. copy the ﬁle /etc/hosts into your new directory
5. display the content of the ﬁle you copied to your terminal (Hint: type, cat, more, etc.
6. delete the directory you created
– what is your IP address?
the rest on the attachement
– what is your default gateway?
– what is your subnet mask?