I’m working on a political science writing question and need an explanation to help me learn. This is my second time posting this due to the orginal one i have not had any communication with the tutor for over 48 hours and i am getting worried now that the assignment is due in 48 hours. I will be posting the first report that i did that you will refer and attach to this report. Please follow the instructions and guidelines.
For this final assignment, you are going to use what you submitted in Part 1 to create your final Leadership Report. This report will show how you have met the two competencies that were highlighted in this course and throughout your time as an undergraduate student here in the School of Public Administration:
- Ability to demonstrate a strong foundation in the field of public administration
- Ability to articulate and apply a public service perspective
Your report must include the following elements:
- Title Page
- Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Introduction to the Report
- Body of the Report (16 to 20 pages)
- Part 1: Defining Public Service Leadership (You already completed this)
- Part 2: Leadership Self-Assessment (see below)
- Report Conclusion
- References â€“ should include any references you use in your report
- (Optional) Appendices â€“ you may include any appendices you want in this report
Part 2 of your report should be between 10 and 12 pages in length double-spaced. Two main themes will emerge in this section of the report:
- Your personal leadership style and how it has developed through your time here in the School of Public Administration
- How you will use your personal leadership style to address public issues as a future public service leader
Here is what you should include in Part 2 of your report:
- Your personal leadership style
- You will need to include the results from the self-assessments completed during the semester and include your reflection on their meaning and relevance for future personal or career ambitions
- You should go back through other courses you have taken at UCF and include different theories and/or practices of leadership that have helped you develop your leadership style
- As you are thinking about your personal leadership style and your future as a public service leaders about these questions as you are writing this section of the report:
- How do I define myself as a leader, in terms of style, characteristics, communication style, et cetera, and how will I use this in the future?
- What experiences in my undergraduate career have helped define my leadership qualities, and how have they done so?
- In what ways do I need to strengthen my leadership, and for what purpose?
- Presenting the issue as a future public service leader working to solve it: through this, you should demonstrate how you will use your personal leadership style and the different theories and/or practices of leadership you have learned during your time here at UCF to lead the public in identifying policy issues and solutions, and how to implement and measure those solutions.
- Define the issue
- Present the policy alternatives
- Select the best alternative and provide evidence to support this decision
- Develop a strategy for seeing your solution through to completion