Your paper should have the following:
- Cover Page
- Summarizes the case study in your own words
- Symptoms and Diagnosis:
- Provide a primary diagnosis that best fits the description in the Case Study and the current chapter. Go down each of the criteria for the diagnosis given in the chapter & the DSM-5 and state how it fits.
- Differential Diagnosis:
- Provide a provisional diagnosis of the description if the 1st one wasn’t correct. Go down each of the criteria for the diagnosis and the DSM-5 and state how it fits.
- Provide the possible treatments based on your quality outside sources and the text.
- Provide a prognosis based on your quality outside sources and the text.
Your case study should demonstrate a clear analysis of the vignette and offer a clear diagnosis, differential diagnosis, treatment, and prognosis. Your work should be well researched and supported by information you find in high quality sources.
- APA format includes a properly formatted title page and reference page. An abstract is not required.
- Margins should be set to 1 inch on all sides.
- The content of your paper must be double-spaced and use 12 pt. Courier or Times New Roman font.
- Papers must be saved as a Word document (.doc or .docx) to ensure that your professor can open your paper.
- Please note that the title page, reference page and abstract (if provided) do not count toward the page requirement for the assignment.
- You should use your textbook as one source. In addition to the textbook, your paper must include at least two other high quality sources. Thus–you must have 3 sources on your reference page.
- High Quality sources are NOT blogs, dictionaries, encyclopedias, the Kendra Cherry Website or Simply Psychology. If you are unsure of what is a quality source, then visit the link under Course Resources that discusses how to evaluate sources.
- Your paper must be well-written, free of grammatical and spelling errors, and flow in a clear and logical manner.