part one on a Separate Word DOCUMENT
Personal Assessment of Managerial Skills
To complete this assignment, you will need to complete the Apply Your Skills Experiential Exercise: Aptitude Questionnaire on pages 30â€“31 in Chapter 1 of the textbook, which was assigned in Week 1. Interpret your assessment findings based on the provided scoring and interpretation instructions.
Review your assessment findings from the aptitude questionnaire and write a 3â€“4 page, double-spaced paper in which you address the following:
- For each skill area: conceptual, human, and technical, summarize your findings in terms of your areas of strength and weakness.
- What was your initial reaction to learning about these areas? Were you surprised?
- Identify at least one resource to improve each skill areaâ€”conceptual, human, technicalâ€”for a minimum of three resources.
- Use Basic Search: Strayer University Online Library or, in your Blackboard classroom, go to Career and search Lynda.com to locate resources.
- Describe how your strengths in these skill areas can transfer to promoting a positive culture in a global environment.
- Use Basic Search: Strayer University Online Library to locate two quality academic resources.
- Note: Wikipedia and other websites do not qualify as academic resources.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Analyze the conceptual, human, and technical skills necessary for promoting a positive culture in a global environment.
- Attachment of the Aptitude Questionaire
On a separate word Please respond to the following: write a paragraph
- Organizations may access and scrutinize social media accounts of employees or job applicants. Indicate whether you think investigating Facebook, Twitter, or other profiles and posts of employees and prospects is an ethical or unethical practice. Explain your view and provide support for your reasoning.
- Respond to 2 students post attachment with student post