Prices – Get a Quote
Should you wish to order a piece of academic writing from US, this can be done by creating an order and submitting it via the appropriate page of our website. However, in the event you want to know how much your order will cost before submitting it, it is possible to obtain a quote upon request to our support team or check form the order page (click here). You will need to give us certain details about the required assignment to enable our agents to calculate the cost of the document you need. Do not forget that our support team will willingly assist you should you encounter any difficulties during the ordering process.
How to Communicate with Us
Do not hesitate to get in touch with our customer support team if any concerns or questions arise at any time with regards to an order you have placed or with various aspects of our service. Our customer support service is available 24×7 and you are welcome to use whichever communication method you prefer – email, live chat, or phone.
We care for your privacy and never share your personal information with the writers or any third party. All data is kept strictly confidential. Please do not disclose your personal details to the writers directly. All sensitive information is to be provided via Support. You bare full responsibility for the consequences of breaking Terms of our services.
Deadline Choices and Policy on Order Delivery
We offers a wide range of deadlines varying from 3 (three) hours to 2 (two) months. When placing your order, choose the deadline you find most appropriate for your order type. We deliver all orders in a timely manner! Should you wish to get a paper delivered sooner than the time originally agreed, we will recalculate the price and we are likely to ask you to place another order to reflect this change of deadline.
Placing an order with US is easier. From start to end, the process can be completed in a few easy steps:
Find the form on the orders page and complete it click here. Provide detailed instructions with regards to how you want your order completed. Tell us about the subject or topic, the size of the assignment (amount of pages), your desired deadline, your study level, and any other details that are vital to successful completion. Bear in mind that it is important we receive full instructions at the time of placing an order. Nevertheless, if you have additional notes or materials you would like to send us while an order is in the process of being completed, we can accept these while the deadline clock still only has 10% to 15% of expired time.
- Pay for your order. Once we receive your payment, an expert writer will commence work on your assignment without delay.
- Stay in communication with your assigned writer. It is worth noting that you and your writer can communicate with each other for the duration of the process.
- Your order can be downloaded. When the deadline we agree with you expires, you will be able to access and download the completed document from your account area. Subject to a request from you, we can email your completed order to you (i.e. to the email address indicated on the order submission form). If it is the case you want to be sure about the originality of your paper, you are welcome to request a free-of-charge plagiarism certificate (i.e. report) to be included with delivery of your paper.
Submitting a Refund Application
Refund applications may be submitted for up to 14 days after the deadline for an order has passed. Refunds concerning plagiarism are not subject to these or other time constraints. The customer should show valid proof (i.e. in the form of a plagiarism report) that our writer is responsible for the plagiarism.
*Turnitin (as well as iThenticate and WriteCheck – its sister sites) are deemed to be trustworthy plagiarism testing systems. Situations that are excluded from plagiarism include properly cited quotations, properly referenced sources, certain parts of a customer’s assignment (e.g., the question portions) and tables of content. Therefore, the SafeAssign.com resource is deemed unreliable because it reports these excluded situations to be plagiarized materials. Another unacceptable proof includes file notes that are added by hand.
- In the case of a continuation assignment, we cannot be considered responsible for instances of plagiarism in those parts completed by the customer. Only content provided by our writers is checked for plagiarism.
- Where a customer expresses dissatisfaction with our work, we will investigate and report on the case within 3-4 days, and sometimes sooner. Customers with valid claims will be issued with at least a partial or possibly a full refund.
- Our customers can take advantage of the free revisions option for up to two days after the expiration of their assignment’s deadline. Once this time period has passed, it will be necessary to submit a compensatory order. If our writer revises a paper on a no-cost basis, we cannot accommodate a further refund.
- In the case of papers that are twenty pages long or more, free revisions can be requested for up to one month (30 days) after an assignment’s deadline has expired.
- Our free-of-charge revisions option is not available if a customer changes the instructions they originally submitted. If critical material is provided after an order is complete or when it is being done, our representatives may ask for an additional compensatory order to reward our writer.
- When any customer wishes to avail of our free revision policy, they should submit their revision instructions and set a new timeline for completion. If instructions are very complex or it is difficult to reassign an order, it can take up to one day to complete the required revisions. However, our writers will make every possible effort to deliver the revisions in the agreed time.
- Every customer should monitor their incoming email and personal account area for the possibility of correspondence from our representatives. Often, unfortunately, customers do not upload all essential materials in one go. However, customers are responsible for providing all needed materials and detailed instructions when ordering (or if they receive such a request from our writer(s)).
- The extension of free revision timeframe is available for every customer who chooses an “Extended Revision” option while filling out the order form and pays 30% of the order price additionally. However, the option is not available if a custom’s request does not comply with the original requirements. I this case the additional fee will not be reimbursed.
A Full Refund
- Customers may apply to have their money refunded in full if we double charged them or they submitted a duplicate order in error. In these cases, please contact the support staff of essaybaywriters.com immediately to request a cancellation of the order that was submitted in error.
- Customers can expect a full refund if we fail to allocate a writer.
- If Essaybaywriters.com issues a 100% refund, customers should not use any materials or written work provided by us.
- Even though the company make no promises regarding specific grades, we make all efforts to ensure quality results. All professors grade the content of the papers differently. When apllyign for a refund, a customer can send a professor’s feedback to the Refund Department. If it is proved that a writer overlooked initial customer’s instructions, a partial/full refund will be provided.
- When you are applying for a refund, you can not expect a revision of the order at the same time. When make a decision regarding a refund, the whole paper is analyzed for compliance with the instructions. Thus, a customer should choose either a refund or a revision request when submitting a complaint.
A Partial Refund
- Customers may apply to have their money refunded in part if they select the wrong number page count when ordering. Part of the cost of the order will be refunded according to the required number of words.
- If customers do not select the correct type of writing (e.g., University rather than High School), our Refunds Department can reduce the amount refunded to the customer.
- If customers provide mismatched comments or instructions, the amount of the refund will be subject to recalculation, e.g., where provided materials do not match a customer’s message or the description on their order.
- Cancelling orders (when a writer is assigned):