Discussion Topic: The Kano Model
The student will post one thread of at least 700 words plus the associated annotated bibliography by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Sunday of the following modules all in APA format.
Reserve a Key Topic – The Kano Model
Key topics are addressed within each chapter. Select a key topic to research and discuss. Post the topic you wish to reserve in the subject line of your thread. You may choose the same topic as a peer, but the topics must be addressed from different vantage points (perspectives).
After you have reserved your key topic, use the Internet to search for at least 5 scholarly resources that relate to the topic and have been published within the last 5 years. Academic articles and journals must be reputable and obtained from professional websites that address the content of this course. Popular magazines and online sources such as Wikipedia are not permissible.
After reading the articles, select 1 article relating to your key topic that you wish to use in your thread. Your thread must be posted in the text box where you originally reserved your key topic; do not submit a second thread. In addition to posting the thread in the text box, attach a Word file of your thread. Adhere to the following format:
1. Key Concept Explanation: Define your key topic by using a source other than the textbook. Give a clear, concise overview of the essential elements relevant to understanding your key topic. In addition, explain why you are interested in this topic (e.g., academic curiosity, application to a current issue related to employment, or any other professional rationale). This section must be at least 100 words.
2. Comparison: Compare your research with what you have studied during the module in which the key topic/thread is assigned. Note differences or commonalities about your key topic, providing evidence that you have extended your understanding of this topic beyond the textbook readings. This is an opportunity for you to cite the additional articles you originally researched. This section must be at least 200 words.
3. Article Summary: In your own words, provide a clear and concise summary of the article you selected. This section must be at least 200 words.
4. Biblical Integration: Include at least 3 appropriate biblical references. Explain the relevance of your key topic to Godâ€™s law and how it can be applied in a Christian context. This section must be at least 100 words.
5. Application: Specifically state how your key topic has been applied to real-world businesses or describe the potential your key topic has to influence todayâ€™s business world. Your application must possess a professional rationale that demonstrates the significance of your key topic. This section must be at least 100 words.
6. Annotated Bibliography: Cite the articles you researched in current APA format. An annotation must accompany each citation. Each annotation will consist of a descriptive and evaluative paragraph that is at least 100 words. The annotations are designed to help your classmates in their understanding of your topic. In addition, provide a persistent link for each article.