- Use Â Â Â Â Â a high-profile contract with plenty of information in the public domain Â Â Â Â Â and is either now complete or near completion/or has been running for a Â Â Â Â Â long time – apply the Contract Life Management (CLM) framework and Â Â Â Â Â identify what has worked/is working, what didnâ€™t work and what lessons can Â Â Â Â Â be learnt. For contracts that have not completed, identify risks with any Â Â Â Â Â future stages and what should be in place, evaluate the risk mitigation Â Â Â Â Â strategy proposed (if it is available), or suggest what mitigating actions Â Â Â Â Â could be taken. Major contracts like those with the architect for the Â Â Â Â Â Scottish Parliament, construction of the 2012 Olympics, HS2 or British Â Â Â Â Â Library are examples of projects with significant data in the public Â Â Â Â Â domain. If you can, find out what standard form of contract was used, and Â Â Â Â Â consider whether this had any impact on the successes or issues Â Â Â Â Â encountered.
writing based on the original literature (this and this were occurred in the Olypmics while the literature says it should be this and that) pros and cons.. (simply a critical writing)
– procurement should be covered (i know its in the details the you mentioned) https://www.researchgate.net/publication/41115153_…
– close out too will be discussed ( i mean everything in the attached photo)
– critical success factors https://cic.org.uk/admin/resources/building-an-exc…
– diagrams and charts to be used intelligently (as they are not included in the word count) (was already mentioned before assigning the assignment )- you could actually reflect what happened in the Plympics through the steps in a diagram
– if there is any table, then it will be included in the word count
– the main concentration will be on the manage phase as it has many things to be discussed
– KPIs would be a good target to be discussed.
– so (initiate, bid, manage, negotiate, and closout) will all be covered in details.
– if you want to use any graph from a reference, please do but add the reference to it.
– harvard referencing.
– what you have already initiated is awesome.